The Seattle Scalability Conference was held on June 23rd in Bellevue. One person posted their notes a while back, and videos of some of the talks were recently made available.
- Scaling Google for Every User by Marissa Mayer
- Abstractions for Handling Large Datasets by Jeff Dean
- MapReduce Used on Large Data Sets by Barry Brumitt
- Building a Scalable Resource Management by Khalid Ahmed
- SCTPs Reliability and Fault Tolerance by Brad Penoff, Mike Tsai, and Alan Wagner
- Lessons In Building Scalable Systems by Reza Behforooz
- YouTube Scalability by Cuong Do Cuong